worship setlist @ women’s N.O.W. – 2010.04.17…
viv was invited by the worship leading phenom, gail song bantum (who has a cool maiden last name, might i add… and totally appropriate/awesome when you’re a worship leader!) to help with quest‘s 2nd women’s n.o.w. (n.ight o.f w.orship).
i was really excited for viv to get involved with this event b/c it had been several years since she had last led worship/been involved w/ the worship ministry at her old church, evangelical chinese church, a.k.a. e.c.c. (though we had just guest-led the previous weekend @ s.c.c.), and more importantly, because i know how gifted and passionate she is about singing and praising God with the talent He has blessed her with!
they had a rock-solid group of ladies helping w/ the worship band and pastor deanza dropping some serious logic centering on the theme of “identity.” and at the last minute brian bantum + i stepped in to help out on bass + electric guitar, respectively (though they brilliantly rocked the joint they really didn’t need us!). thanks for helping me not be the only guy in the house that night, brian!😉
- hungry (falling on my knees) [key of C] by kathryn scott
- all who are thirsty [key of C] by brenton brown & glenn robertson
- how He loves me (chorus only) [key of C] by john mark mcmillan
- You are good [key of G] by kari jobe
- You are for me [key of G] by kari jobe
- i belong [key of E] by kathryn scott