sprint’s *new* mobile to ANY mobile = ROCKS!
for all you sprint hatas!!!
from sprint’s site, Any mobile, anytime does NOT cover:
- Wireless voicemail calls
- Directory assistance calls
- Calls made or received while roaming (domestically or internationally)
- Toll-free numbers, 900 numbers
- International numbers, including mobile numbers and calls to or received from Mexican or Canadian mobile phones, even they are using their mobile phone in the US
- Landline numbers
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) numbers
- Calls made using any other indirect methods
i’m going to buy sprint stocks now while i wait for them to turn things around and show everyone what’s up!