worship setlist @ Q – 2008.06.29… [praise + prayer centric]
had a great service this past sunday. mixed it up a bit… had our praise + prayer service.
wanted to be more intentional and create a contemplative/meditative feel to the service by the worship songs that we chose and the flow of it from songs to prayers to the elements.
looking over the setlist, i didn’t realize we did SO many songs… but it was nice.
(* i have a funny story about “how deep the Father’s love for us” and how i had to be cued by grace because i kept messing up the time signature, if you buy me coffee @ Q Cafe i’ll tell you about this!)
anyway, i think we helped create the space for people to just enter into a time of intimacy and a place of prayer… i know it was good for my soul and hopefully the church as well.
i shared during a time of praying for healing… that my personal request is for more patience and understanding and to have the joy of the Lord as my strength.
your continual prayers that i would learn how to extend God’s joy, peace, patience, grace and love to all would rock!
– meet with me [key of A] by lamont heibert
praise + prayer portion:
- create in me a clean heart, o God [key of G] by keith green
– the wonderful cross [key of D] by isaac watts
– You are my King (amazing love) [key of D] by billy james foote
– all who are thirsty [key of G] by glenn robertson & brenton brown
– the valley song [key of C] by aaron sands, charlie lowell, dan haseltine & matt odmark
- nothing but the blood [key of A] by beth & matt redman
- it’s all about You, Jesus [key of E] by paul oakley
- how deep the Father’s love for us [key of E] by stuart townend
- i will offer up my life [key of D] by matt redman